Supervises such areas as:
- professional training;
- retraining, advanced training of Kazakhstan personnel in the oil and gas and energy industry;
- social partnership within the framework of trilateral cooperation;
- implementation of social policy;
- standardization and certification in vocational and technical education;
- scholarship grants;
- charity and sponsorship;
- preparation and implementation of educational programs of the Association.
Supervision of activities of:
- Human Capital Development Department;
- Educational Programs Department, as well as provides general management of activities of “KazEnergy” Public Fund.
- Coordinating Council for Human Capital Development;
- KAZENERGY Youth Committee under the Association;
- Women’s Energy Club under the Association.